I remember Nicole Parente from every round, she became a warm and welcoming face who I didn't feel pressured into talking to, our conversations flowed. I also remember meeting Erin Riley our former VPM from the fall sorority mixer in the Union. I had no doubt that Pi Phi was the place for me when she came up to me at Pref Round and said,"Not to be creepy, but I remember talking to you in the fall. I could tell you every thing we talked about even what you wore!"This made me feel so special because she actually told me everything we had talked about. These women are amazing and they truly helped me find my home. Pi Phi has taught me many dos and don'ts that will last a lifetime. I am thankful for all of the friendships I have made and the support I have been given, although I will be graduating at the end of this year I know I will always have a home at 1845
Indianola Avenue.

I can really relate to the following in a siblings footsteps. I really look up to my older brother and I've pretty much done everything he did. Joining a fraternity was actually the first big thing I've done that he never did!
ReplyDeleteMy younger sister is a junior in high school and ever since I joined a greek organization she has told me many times that she was going to look into greek life when she goes off to school.
ReplyDelete