
I am not only proud to be apart of Sigma Phi Beta as a founding father on Ohio State's campus, but also because of the community my fraternity builds. I believe SPB helps to promote a safe space within traditional Greek life on campus as well as helping to educate other Fraternities and Sororities about the LGBT community. We have received nothing but respect, support, and enthusiasm from the Greek community thus far. And I believe we have already made an impact in the short time we've had on campus. We have held multiple LGBT geared events, we made the local news, marched in Columbus Pride, and we were on the winning Greek week team last semester. And Sigma Phi Beta at The Ohio State University is just getting started.

Sigma Phi Beta is a great organization and provides amazing support for its members. Gay, bisexual, and transgender men are often alienated from mainstream society and SPB creates a tight knit group of men. My brothers have helped me through break ups, conflicts with family, and simply dealing with everyday stress in college. I would be hurting without them.

While Sigma Phi Beta is brand new to Ohio State's campus and my life, I am extremely proud to be a member of Sigma Phi Beta and I'm excited to see what else we can do!
Maxi,
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to learning more about Sigma Phi Beta! I think It is awesome you're able to educate the greek community on the LBGT community and have a brotherhood while making a difference!
- Emily
Hey Maxi!
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see that a fellow MCGC organization has such a passionate and enthusiastic chapter president. :)
I can't wait to see your chapter keep growing and I'm here for any support.
Maxi,
ReplyDeleteI know how difficult it can be to be a founding member of just a typical student org. at OSU, let alone a Fraternity. I can't even begin to image the amount of work and hoops you had to jump through to be granted colony status!
Keep up the good work!
--Garrett
I think it's absolutely wonderful that you helped to start such a great organization. You all are paired with us for homecoming week and I can't wait to meet more of your brothers (I already know Tiger and Ricky).
ReplyDelete